Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thing 22 - What Did I Learn Today?

23 Things on a Stick has been extremely helpful to me as I try to wrap my head around Internet 2.0. I understand a great deal more now and will definitely use many of the tools both at work and for my own personal use. I would like to see a blog integrated with our library services. Other sites we could try to incorporate into the library are: wikis, delicious, RSS feeds/feed readers, and podcasts.

We started a feature in our newsletter called, "Web 2.0 @ Work". I hope it's helpful to people. We would also like to try a 23 Things program here with employees. It would probably have to be more like 6 or 7 Things, but it's a goal of ours for 2009.

This program gave me lots of ideas and I will keep up by reading blog posts and attending MINITEX webinars. Thanks!!

No comments: